Employment Basis: Part-Time
Hours: 15-20 Hours, with the scope to develop to full-time salaried if required.
Rate: Hourly rate. Dependant on experience.
Namix is a sports injury and massage clinic based in Northwich, Cheshire. The clinic has been running since 2013 and offers a range of services such as Injury assessments and treatments, Sports Massage, Medical Acupuncture and Strength and Conditioning sessions to its clientele. As the clinic has become increasingly popular and the clinic is expanding to a new venue, this has now allowed for a new therapist to join the clinic team and help the business grow even further. The clinic offers services to all customers from every walk of life, this includes athletes and active individuals with sports injuries to customers who require attention from a work injury. The clinic not only offers individual treatment but also has established sports club links, which ensures that no day is the same in clinic.
Namix is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and personable therapist to join the team. In addition to the essential requirements below, the successful candidate will also possess excellent communication and organisational skills as they will be expected to manage patients alongside liaising with the clinical director on a regular basis. In addition to this, the successful candidate must be flexible as this role requires evening work with potentially weekend work.
- Bsc (Hons) Sports Therapy/Physiotherapy/Sports Rehabilitation (or similar)
- Registration to one or more of the following bodies: SOST, BASRAT, CSP, HPC, SMA.
- Full Professional Indemnity insurance
- Valid first aid certificate.
- Experience in a Musculoskeletal setting
- Excellent manual therapy and soft tissue skills
- Computer Literate
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in a private healthcare setting
- Qualifications in Pilates/Yoga (or similar PT qualifications)
- Qualifications in TCM or Medical Acupuncture
- Qualifications in Manual Therapy/Taping/Sports Massage Therapies
- Previous experience with CRM systems and/or social media marketing
Closing date: Friday 28th June 2019
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a C.V., covering letter and 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the following address:
Unit 5 Kingfisher Court